Missing Sight block

forestarcher

Fonz Awardee
Shooting at 100 yards and strange noise after release. No idea where the arrow had gone - almost as if it had evaporated.</p>

Loaded another arrow but there was nothing to sight with.</p>

I'd lowered the sight too far and shot the previous arrow through the Beiter sight pin.</p>

No idea where the arrow went, or the sight block. Didn't do the sight arm any favours either.</p>

KevinH

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Wow shooting your own sight off, now that's real class.

I wish i'd thought of it. ;)

Come on Goldy were's this mans well deserved Fonz award

Gold Flinger

Fonz Awardee
It's a little known fact that Arthur "Fonz" Fonzerelli once said "Either you're going to give it your best shot or don't shoot at all". And let's face it, he could quite feasibly have been talking about shooting 100 yards :). Who knows. ;)
But he was wise beyond his years (even if he was a bit old to be hanging around with the Happy Days gang :eek:) and he knew the importance of risking ridicule in the pursuit of the ultimate prize. In this case, the gold. :)
So, Mr Forestarcher, here is the ultimate prize: a specially commissioned Goldy-Lookin'-Fonz Award. :) Brought to you by Archery Interchange UK and sponsored by Adobe Photoshop and Hewlett Packard. Print it off and display it with pride because it'll be a while before another GLFA is awarded! :(
We all bow to your ultimate stupidity and thank you for sharing this moment with us! :) Well done you! ;)