Border Archery break in

JohnK

I have just read on a US traditional forum (TradTalk) that there has been a break in at Border Archery. I'll be dropping Sid an email to see how they're doing and if possible to get a list of goods that were stolen to post them here.

In the meantime, I'll be keeping a weather eye on Ebay for any suspicious influx of Border gear.

UPDATE: the thieves took tools for the most part. As Sid says, they're less easy to track/spot than stolen bows. Scumbags.

Ian

AIUK Saviour
........it was the only way I could get hold of a pair of HEXV :mischievo:liar:
NOT FUNNY.
I had all my tools stolen a few years ago.It not only leaves you without the means of earning a living but you also have to spend precious time sourcing equiptment to enable you to get on with your life & business.
Sid you have my sympathy & if there`s anything that can be done to help please ask.

Field Archer

NOT FUNNY.
I had all my tools stolen a few years ago.It not only leaves you without the means of earning a living but you also have to spend precious time sourcing equiptment to enable you to get on with your life & business.
Sid you have my sympathy & if there`s anything that can be done to help please ask.
Come one lighten up Ian, it was not meant to be taken seriously, that's why the little smilies were there. John will understand the meaning of my post.

Kae

The American
American Shoot
Thats bad news,

Fortunatley my new limbs were sent before the break in *phew*.

Good luck to Sid.

Kae.

Schme1440

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
It just sickens me that people feel the need to steal things. It makes me sick inside to be part of the same gene pool as these people. If I was incharge of this country I would enforce a zero tolerance policy for Criminals. None of this life being 25 years bollox. Life should mean life at least. Bring back death row. That would get rid of the countries most dangerous people and also free up or prisons for scum like this. GGRRRRRR can feel my blood boiling. Sorry Ill go and cool down a bit now.

Allvyn

Stealing is perhaps one of the ugliest traits of human behavior. Always lookin for an easy way out. I hope Border Archery recovers well.

There is the death penalty in Singapore for drug trafficking and it seems to work OK. Not to mention heavy penalties for theft.