**please Keep Your Eyes & Ears Peeled**

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Further to being amiable in my split with Guy Jones aka Bright Orange Womble (guy6466 on ebay), it appears he doesn't have the mental capacity to recipricate that behaviour!

Please keep an eye out for him selling the following:

1 Silver Flame Matrix
1 Spigarelli button
1 Adjustable arrow rest
1 Cavalier Clicker

I can't think of anything else as my mind is a blank and the rest of my gear is dumped outside my mum's garage!!! This was the gear I bought from Whisky not so long ago :thumbsdow

Cheers :beer:

Jimbo

Seems it's not the correct term, but you can add him to your 'Favourite Sellers' and you can get notifications whenever he puts anything up on eBay.

(Apologies if you already know this)

FlightyRachel

Fonz Awardee
Sorry to hear you're having a hard time, LMP. You must be very fed up. I will certainly keep a look out, and with Tarkwin the Ebay King on your side, I don't think you'll miss anything!

Rachel

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Oh, Tracey, I'm sorry it's turned into this. We'll all keep our eyes open not just on ebay, but on other forums as well. If you haven't done so, you may want to alert the local clubs and shops, too.

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Tracey

So sorry to hear about your difficulties. If you don't get your kit back, it's theft, plain and simple. A lawyer's letter should sort it out. I just hope it doesn't come to that.

R

rgsphoto

Tracey,

OK lets see what we can do here? Putting the exploits of Guy asside, if the worst comes to the worst I'm sure most of the bits you need can be replaced. I have a Spig' button, long rod and v-bars you can have no problem.

PS I have two cavalier clickers going spare too..:cheerful:

Tarkwin

Prince Of Dorkness
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Murray said:
A lawyer's letter should sort it out.
I know one or two of these..

If there's anything I can help you with....you only need to ask...

T.

Last edited:

doubletop

will keep my eyes open sorry to hear things arnt going nicely ill second what RGS said i dont have any of the things you need but ill try and help if i can

numpty

Hi Tracey. Sorry to hear things not going to well at mo. Will keep Eyes and Ears open. If something somes up will let you know.

Numps x

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Thanks for all your kind words and offers :beer: - I have enough kit to continue with, it is my 2nd set up he has liberated! :thumbsdow

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
An update.....

Things progressed after last week when I involved womble's mother and he threatened suicide! A box has just arrived with the following:

1 Silver Flame Matrix with no handle or clicker extension bit!
1 Spigarelli button with no red adjuster thing or any spares
1 Adjustable arrow rest with an unusually bent rest!
1 Cavalier Clicker with soooooo many bends and short to!!

Ah well, at least it is mostly there although I think it will be in the hands of Lez or Neil before I would dare to use it. I didn't get my limbs and most of what has arrived is unusuable but well life goes on!

Thanks to all for keeping an eye out - the other bits in the house have been written off :thumbsdow

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
It's better that you got yourself out of there in one piece, Tracey, because, while it's an annoyance that things have gone missing or are damaged, all the *things* can be replaced.

Still, I wish you would have been able to have a clear out before you split. I'm here for you if you need someone to chat to.

Chin up, sweetheart!