Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new bow

In the Green
    Thanks
    Sage and SHT limbs may be interchangeable, but they're not identical. I have both bows. The Sage at 62" is a 2" longer bow than the SHT, but with a 2" shorter riser, so SHT limbs on a Sage riser make a bow legth of about 58"

I haven't been able to find Sage limbs at any archery shop in this country, although there was an individual selling them on the internet a while back. Problem was they were almost as expensive as buying the complete bow!

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only £1.50 per month. Thank you!

In the Green
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboyws6 View Post
    Sage and SHT limbs may be interchangeable, but they're not identical. I have both bows. The Sage at 62" is a 2" longer bow than the SHT, but with a 2" shorter riser, so SHT limbs on a Sage riser make a bow legth of about 58"

I haven't been able to find Sage limbs at any archery shop in this country, although there was an individual selling them on the internet a while back. Problem was they were almost as expensive as buying the complete bow!
    I found the same as you did its as cheap to buy another bow than source the limbs

In the White
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboyws6 View Post

Now that I didnít know.

Every day is a school day!

FWIW, I just got a boat part delivered from the US that I bought on eBay, didnít realise when I bought it that it was in America. It arrived in less than a week with no customs duty...and it was from a shop, not second hand.

In the Green
    Thanks
    would the polaris limbs fit the samick sage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123