Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Comparable UK classifications in Germany..

Thanks
    Hi Steve, i've been shooting in Berlin for the past 20 years. We don't have 1st, 2nd class etc.like in the uk. You just shoot in your age group and get on with it. The only way to measure performance is to collect your target badges at 70m. White badge is for 500 points, black is 550, red is 600 and so on. These can also be gained at 18m. I shoot recurve and in competition we have to shoot 3 Spot targets. Kids and bare bow shoot larger targets. I just turned 50 this year so Now i shoot 60m outdoors in comps and i don't think there are badges for that Distance but i could be wrong. So the only way to get my net badge is to shoot bester at 18m. Hope this helps.
    Regards, John.

2. Advertisements like those above are essential to keep AIUK running. If you'd like to remove the Google and Ebay adverts and help us meet our running costs, please consider subscribing for only £1.50 per month. Thank you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thule View Post
    Hi Steve, i've been shooting in Berlin for the past 20 years. We don't have 1st, 2nd class etc.like in the uk. You just shoot in your age group and get on with it. The only way to measure performance is to collect your target badges at 70m. White badge is for 500 points, black is 550, red is 600 and so on. These can also be gained at 18m. I shoot recurve and in competition we have to shoot 3 Spot targets. Kids and bare bow shoot larger targets. I just turned 50 this year so Now i shoot 60m outdoors in comps and i don't think there are badges for that Distance but i could be wrong. So the only way to get my net badge is to shoot bester at 18m. Hope this helps.
    Regards, John.
    thanks Thule... is there a link to these 70m badges? My wife shoots too. thanks..

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot.The Fonz Award.AIUK subscriber. bimble's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StevoNilo View Post
    thanks Thule... is there a link to these 70m badges? My wife shoots too. thanks..
    They are somewhere on the World Archery website, but an easier link is on the Archery Australia website. They can be claimed at any world record status 720/900 outdoors, or 18m/25m rounds indoors. The scores are shown at the bottom
    Knowing is half the battle, the other half is violence

Thanks
    https://www.der-bogensport.de/infobox/scheiben-nadel/
    This is a link to a german web-site. It's the same info as bimble posted only in german

Thanks
    I found out at the weekend that the target badges are available at 60m in the masters class.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Thule View Post
    I found out at the weekend that the target badges are available at 60m in the masters class.
    That's great. I like collecting badges. G and I are thinking of introducing a few imperial rounds for the Germans here. We can easily get the badges for it. Just for fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast