Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arrow placement on left handed bow really awkward to a right handed person!

In the Red
    Thanks
    I'll be honest I don't understand the issue, I too am a right-hander shooting lefty (for shoulder and eye reasons) and find loading with the right hand far easier than I did the other way around.

How are you loading? Are you placing the arrow to the right (between string and riser) or left (around) of the string? If it's around/left then try instead feeding it between the string and riser.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ieuan_johns View Post
    ... and find loading with the right hand far easier than I did the other way around.
    Surely your bow is in your right hand?

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
    Drain you of your sanity

In the White
    Thanks
    After extensive trials, I can only comfortably use a target quiver on my left hip. I has discovered it is all down to whether you haves clicker or not! If you donít yet as I donít, you have to hold the arrow on the nock as you load. If you hav a clicker you can hold the arrow in the middle of the shaft and clamp it between clicker and rest before, and hereís the crucial bit letting go of it and then grabbing the end to put on the string. Without a clicker or spring rest you will drop the arrow if you hold it anywhere other than the end.

In the Red
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkamai View Post
    Surely your bow is in your right hand?

Sent from my H3113 using Tapatalk
    It is indeed, my brain not working when typing there. But yes I find it easier loading with the left.

In the Green
    Thanks
    As I said I am right hand dominant but shoot lefty due to eye dominance. I shoot barebow with a ZT rest and obviously no clicker. I use a LH field quiver and grasp the arrow at the crest and load from there. I never touch the nock. My daughter is the same as me and has no loading issues with a LH target quiver. I don't see an issue, it just takes practice.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123