Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Potentially busy June

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Corax67 View Post
    Get yourself out of Cornwall and up to Kent my friend, we still have the sea and more clubs than you can shake a stick at - around 43 at last count - some of which also manage to enjoy a natter and a beer.

My inbox is constantly getting mails listing yet more comps to fill my weekends if I so wished and the county list just keeps on updating throughout the year.

Karl
    Don't forget that we only do archery a little bit. Yep we enjoy it but it's a background activity.
    We surf (loads), trail run our lovely coast paths, cycle, sea swim, all sorts and watch the sun set over the sea every night from our living room. Yep its a but rubbish for archery but it's definitely great in many other ways!
    Having lived in the SE until I was 14, I like to visit but I honestly think living there would kill me!
    Mybo Origin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisgas View Post
    Busy June, started licence applications, so now I have to replace the septic tank with a water treatment system, "EU rules". My architect told me 7-9k, I told him I could do one for under 1.5k. So I'll be building a 8,000 litre system. Is this archery related? It is to me. I did join a club 40km away but not much time to shoot with them.
    Sounds like hard work. We might nip over to Alicante again if we get the chance - Santa Pola.
    Mybo Origin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123