Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Insurance

In the Red
    Thanks
    The OP is caught out by the rules stating that anyone not paying by the 15th May shall be removed from the roll, not the first page of the application for membership form, which says "can", not "shall" and makes no metion of an existing member being disbarred until the card arrives.
    I will say that in this instance the NFAS were not in the wrong but if the renewal was between the 31st mar and ther 15th May then the person would have been on the roll and will have paid regardless of how long it takes to process the paperwork so would be entitled to participate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernowlad View Post
    Chuff - this is NFAS..
    Yes. I realise that. Thread bloat. This sort of issue could catch anyone out in any organisation so the scope was expanding a bit.

It's nice to know that the organisations keep a weather eye on opinions too.

Shame about your car. I'm lucky enough that I could use the car/scooter/road bike for club shooting but I wouldn't even try to attend a DNAA event on public transport.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chuffalump View Post
    Yes. I realise that. Thread bloat. This sort of issue could catch anyone out in any organisation so the scope was expanding a bit.

It's nice to know that the organisations keep a weather eye on opinions too.

Shame about your car. I'm lucky enough that I could use the car/scooter/road bike for club shooting but I wouldn't even try to attend a DNAA event on public transport.
    Theyíre all very remote here; the van is a perfect shooting partner (VW T6 California 4motion so it doesnít get stuck!) but I canít leave the other two without a car for the day.

New car ordered today but itíll be September before itís built. We should be able to borrow cars until then (and away all of August in the VW) but not in time for Sunday.

Planning to attend the September shoot fully prepared; we did fairly well on our first shoot with a few lessons learned so hopefully for the next one, we will be properly competitive.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910