Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are the best arrows for 3D?

Thanks
    Easton SuperDrive 23, Carbon Express Tank 23D, Black Eagle PS23, GoldTip 9.3 Max

All good large diameter shafts that have a decent gpi to fly the distance, while still being big enough to catch lines

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by osprey View Post
    Good question, and I don't know the answer for the 3D competition I'm entering as It's not stated in the entry form. However my weekly target archery is on a joint use sports field, so a detectable arrow is required there. Therefore I would prefer to use a detectable so I can use them in both places.
    That's one problem with practising multiple disciplines, one bow for all doesn't really work. I can get away with shooting WA Target and WA Field as X10s work fine for both. If i was then to take part in WA 3D then I'd want a new bow with another set of arrows

Thanks
    I was told you can use full carbons and that was from a coach so I’d say they don’t have to be detectable.

The guy who came first in Compound Unlimited had a pretty long ATA Prime now that looked very “target” to me; only him, myself and my son had long rods, the rest had short, stubby stabilisers, I was the only one with side stabilisers. Yep they can snag the odd branch but i wasn’t worried.

Absolutely no bow elitism; everyone was admiring all types of bows and my green Mybo received a few nice comments.

Get the brightest vanes possible; they do bounce off occasionally. My son got an inner kill that bounced and it had to be scored a 16 instead of a 24!

In the Black
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleatorian View Post
    Easton SuperDrive 23, Carbon Express Tank 23D, Black Eagle PS23, GoldTip 9.3 Max

All good large diameter shafts that have a decent gpi to fly the distance, while still being big enough to catch lines
    Easton Triumph?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav617 View Post
    Easton Triumph?
    1. Discontinued

2. It's an indoor arrow as even at the lightest 500 spine it come in at 8.8gpi, with the heaviest 350 spine at 9.25gpi.

For reference my Target arrows come in at 8.4gpi 380 spine ProTours

In the Black
    Thanks
    Good to know, thanks buddy!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast