Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New PB

In the Black
    Thanks
    Well done on the PB, agree with caution on injured tendons - according to a physio that treated me for a tendon injury in my elbow a few years back, for tendons it's a slower effect than muscles, so it's more how do they feel 2 or even 3 days after use. He did explain why, but I don't remember the details, just the delay.

In the Blue
    Thanks
    Healing is done (mostly) by the blood. There is little blood-flow in the tendons so healing is very slow. Muscles have high blood flow, therefore can heal very quickly.

Trust me, I'm not a doctor
    "Cavete ira Leonis"

It's an X I've taken part in an AIUK Ironman Shoot. Raven's_Eye's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyS View Post
    Well done on the PB, agree with caution on injured tendons - according to a physio that treated me for a tendon injury in my elbow a few years back, for tendons it's a slower effect than muscles, so it's more how do they feel 2 or even 3 days after use. He did explain why, but I don't remember the details, just the delay.
    Thanks Andy, the next morning my fingers were a little stiff, but then they are most mornings atm, so I flex them to get things moving and they are generally fine after that. I think it's my kids that do more harm, but I'm still keeping it easy on the archery front.
    Longbows, the real bows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12