Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which way to balance a deflex riser

Quote Originally Posted by Wirral man View Post
    Thanks, a real helpful bunch

I wonder if the lack of reply is due to no one else on the forum owning one and having an answer to your issue?

You could always drop an e-mail to PSE tech support via their website and see what they recommend as the manufacturer.

Karl
    I meant to do that - honest ! !

You could always drop an e-mail to PSE tech support via their website and see what they recommend as the manufacturer.
    I looked for minutes to find an e-mail address to contact them. I think they do deliberately not publish one, just a phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Lammas View Post
    I looked for minutes to find an e-mail address to contact them. I think they do deliberately not publish one, just a phone number.
    Twitter? I've seen people get startlingly quick responses from companies with a Twitter presence.
    Ever tried? Ever failed?
    Try again. Fail again. Fail better! - Beckett

The marksman who hesitates is lost. Just take it for granted that you are going to hit and fire away before you have time to doubt the certainty of success. - Annie Oakley, 1894.

Not so easy for a smartphone refusenik . But I could seize my wife's or kid's phone...

BTW, my question would be remotely related to the OP issue.
    I have the LH version of a Ferocity, a bow with twin cams. What I find strange - the top cam is marked with "B", and the bottom one with "T".
    I <<guess>> this makes sense with a twin cam bow to flip the cams for Lefties.
    I'v seen hybrid cam bows from PSE (Phenom) where the cams on a LH bow are marked "TL" and "BL".
    And similar to the OP's situation, no actual PSE dealer anywhere near. Just bow shops with a range of brands.

It's an X
    Blog Entries
    IF the cams are identical, then I can't see much wrong with putting them on upside down for LH. From pictures I can see they look similar but there isn't enough detail to know for sure.
    I would give the two cams a very close inspection, just to see if there are any obvious differences.
    They are described as Binary cams. I would compare the shapes of the tracks( there are three tracks,yes?) I would compare where the cables join to their pegs in relation to some handy fixed point, such as the peg for the actual bow string.

They are described as Binary cams.
    You are probably right here. And yes, the cams are so-called "tri tracks", no yoke.
    They look identical upon close inspection, and the bow shoots well (better than me).
    But the markings confused me. And the fact that the nocking point is not in the geometrical centre. It came as RTS packet, with D-loop set by PSE (supposedly).

I'm aware this is a budget bow, the most affordable one with evolve cams. And since PSE is a large company, streamlining and automating the production process makes sense. Hence no individual LH tri-track evolve cams, if they are identical anyways.

Perhaps I should shoot more and less contemplate ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast