AGB E-Membership Card Issues (iOS)

ferraris

Supporter
Supporter
I had no problem last year but this year I just cannot get the card to register in Apple Wallet this time. Using Safari I can get the card open (doesn't work in other browsers) and see the option to add it but the card just does not show in the wallet.
Anyone experiencing the same problem or found a solution (IOS 16)?

Julian SKB

No issue at all this end. Just open the email you received from AGB, tap on download ecard. Accept the prompts and the iPhone will do the rest for you.

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Is your old card in the deleted / expired section of the wallet? I couldn’t get mine to register either but when I checked the expired one, it had put my new card in on top of last years, so just had to move it to current.

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I've been having trouble on Android.

Normally the card just updates itself but this year it didn't happen - it just says 'failed to update'.

When I got the email I downloaded the .pkpass file but when I sent it to Pass2u (AGB's recommended pass card utility) I get the error 'invalid pass data - not a valid pass'.

snowman

Never had a problem previously but did this year. Finally got mine to update after downloading pass2u onto another phone, then it also downloaded onto phone I wanted it on. Just waiting for plastic one from AGB now. Had printed out pdf paper copy without any poblems. This was Android not ios

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
My plastic card arrived this morning so I guess it doesn't matter now 📮