AGB will NOT accept renewals if dates of birth are missing

ben tarrow

I have just received this information from our county about renewing membership.
AGB will NOT accept renewals if dates of birth are missing.
So don?t bother sending in your renewals (paper or online) unless you have ALL dates of birth included.
Clubs across the region are having their documentation rejected and returned because they have not complied.
Also if you are renewing online you need to include all members email addresses as well.

ben tarrow

In good faith, I garnered all our members dobs and email addresses, logged into the agb website to enter them. WHAT A FARCE.
Each member has 6 pages of info to click through to be able to enter the dob and email address.
The "next" button moves around from one page to the next.
When you've finally entered the details, you click "SAVE" and the list goes back to page 1, so then you have to search page by page through the list to find the next person.

Nice thought to be able to do these things on line, but FLIPPIN HECK. Trying to make life awkward for the user or what?

ben tarrow

In good faith, I garnered all our members dobs and email addresses, logged into the agb website to enter them. WHAT A FARCE.
Each member has 6 pages of info to click through to be able to enter the dob and email address.
The "next" button moves around from one page to the next.
When you've finally entered the details, you click "SAVE" and the list goes back to page 1, so then you have to search page by page through the list to find the next person.

Nice thought to be able to do these things on line, but FLIPPIN HECK. Trying to make life awkward for the user or what?