Archery Club Management Software

chrisy5002

Hi All,

I am interested in what software is out there and being used by clubs to manage the day to day running of the club.

I am particularly interested in Online or Self-hosted solutions for the following BAU tasks:

1. Fees due / paid
  2. Membership / Affiliations expiry
  3. Facilities booking
  4. Events / Tournaments
  5. Contact details
  6. Messaging (Notifications for events or fees due etc)
Would love to hear suggestions / feedback on what clubs are using.

Shirt

Don't think there's a one-stop-shop for all of that, but one that we are using for events is www.clubevent.co.uk, which has the advantage of being able to take credit card payments and having really cheap Stripe fees (20p+0.2% or something similar). Works well, pretty intuitive, links directly to your bank account.

Eugen

Hi All,

I am interested in what software is out there and being used by clubs to manage the day to day running of the club.

I am particularly interested in Online or Self-hosted solutions for the following BAU tasks:

1. Fees due / paid
  3. Facilities booking
  4. Events / Tournaments
  5. Contact details
I think the simplest way is to develop your own app. There are online builder but they cost money. Usually clubs have a lot of people of different professions. Surely you can find one who would be happy to help.
as an option, students do projects so you can cooperate with your local college/university and develop your own app as a project.

Mark2

AIUK Saviour
You could develop your own app if you are an experienced progrmmer, but then you probably would not be asking the question. If you have not already looked checkout Sport:80. It's already used by ArcheryUK and USA Archery. If you click the CLIENTS tab you will see what mean. It may be a complete non-starter but worth a look.

Mark2

AIUK Saviour
Sorry, that should be ArcheryGB. Still can't see what was wrong with GNAS :)

chrisy5002

I think the simplest way is to develop your own app. There are online builder but they cost money. Usually clubs have a lot of people of different professions. Surely you can find one who would be happy to help.
as an option, students do projects so you can cooperate with your local college/university and develop your own app as a project.
This is where I was going, but wanted to see what was already out there and what features were offered. I'm doing a computing degree on the side, so am contemplating it for a project. If I ever get it off the ground, I'll run a post seeing what features clubs / archers would be interested in.

chrisy5002

Don't think there's a one-stop-shop for all of that, but one that we are using for events is www.clubevent.co.uk, which has the advantage of being able to take credit card payments and having really cheap Stripe fees (20p+0.2% or something similar). Works well, pretty intuitive, links directly to your bank account.
Thanks for the input, I'll take a look at club event.

fordy73

Hi All,

1. Fees due / paid
  3. Facilities booking
  4. Events / Tournaments
  5. Contact details
All of this can be achieved using Online Club Manager Online Club Manager . It also has a "badges" facility you can use to record when archers achieve progression awards, although you would need to add these initially to your club requirements. The only thing it is missing is the ability to keep Archers score records and work out their handicaps.
Toxik software offer "Golden Records Online" Archery Records Management - Golden Records Online which can keep a record of all Archers scores but doesn't do bookings, events, tournaments, or messaging. It can do fees due/paid, but this is all done manually in the system so not much better than a spreadsheet in my opinion.

MartinGascoigne

Hi All,

1. Fees due / paid
  3. Facilities booking
  4. Events / Tournaments
  5. Contact details
Did you look at the recently launched Club Management System that AGB have delivered from Sport80?