Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
5 out of 5 rating for Archery: The Art of Repetition

Comprehensive and methodical - the only book on archery you'll need

Rated: 5 out of 5

REVIEW BY DYLAN MURPHY
Prospective buyers needn't be skeptical because Simon Needham is one of archery's "greats." His methodical and detailed approach to the discipline of recurve archery makes this one of the best books on the subject ever written. Any archer starting out or striving to improve their scores need only buy this book. His explanations of technical points are crystal clear, in contrast to many books on the subject. I wish this book had existed when I took up the sport!

REVIEW BY EL_Cjl-c
I bought this book last week- my shooting has already improved. Needham manages to make the complex stuf enjoyable and yet he includes ALL the detial. Very clear description. An excelent book for the improving recurve target archer,but does skip some of the basics, a breath of fresh air for those who can already shoot! He concentrates on all the aspects covered poorly in some archery texts. He speaks his mind & doesn't just sit on the fence like so many authers when it comes to equipment, but offers the reader both sides of the coin also. excelent!

View all reviews on Archery: The Art of Repetition