Are these not totally BEAUTIFUL?

LionOfNarnia

Supporter
Supporter
Was posted to the Recurve Archery facebook group 20 mins ago. I've PM'd to see if they can be sent to the UK at a non-ripoff cost.

They remind me of dragonfly wings & I WANT SOME!!!!!

LionOfNarnia

Supporter
Supporter
Being on the side of light, I'm much less likely to get lost in the green anyway, plus I have a huge bank behind the boss so longshots end up very very easy to find.

I've heard from the seller, they can be sent to the UK for ?27 inc P&P, that's for a pack of 50.

Not cheap, for sure, but wow.... so goddamned SEXY!

Next month, maybe. To save for fitting to whatever shafts I end up with for next season.

QuiveringFool

Being on the side of light, I'm much less likely to get lost in the green anyway, plus I have a huge bank behind the boss so longshots end up very very easy to find.

I've heard from the seller, they can be sent to the UK for ?27 inc P&P, that's for a pack of 50.

Not cheap, for sure, but wow.... so goddamned SEXY!

Next month, maybe. To save for fitting to whatever shafts I end up with for next season.

They do look amazing :) Who did you contact? I saw they are made by VAVI Archery, but I can't find any distributor outside of China and TaoBao.com seems beyond the capabilities of Google translate (and mine!)