Barebow Arrow Advice

DreamerDeceiver

I was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction in choosing the right acc arrows.

I currently shoot platinum+ 2213. They were full length when I first bought them. Since switching to barebow my anchor has become more consistent and my draw length has shortened.

The arrows were too weak so I have cut them down to 29.5 inches and stuck in an insert and 125g points. Things (left and right) look fine with bareshaft tests from 20yds to 60yds.

Full length with standard nibbs was too weak so i cut them to 30 with the 125g points. 30inches was still too weak so I cut them down to 29.5

The length from nock to button is about 28.25 and weight on fingers is about 38-40lbs.

O am with the arrow point if that is of any use.

So my question really is, do I stick with arrows from the easton chart T8 group and get acc 3-39 with the half out insert and 125g points or do I drop a group and get 3-28 knowing that I'll probably outgrow them soon as increase lbs?

rob.d

3 39 on #40 are too stiff. I was advised to get 3l18 620 at around 29-30 inches. 3-28 might be ok but are you going to go any higher than #40 as that will get you out comfortably to 70m as it is.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk