Arrow advise

Boogy1973

Hi all.
Im looking to upgrade my arrows for this coming outdoor season. I?m shooting recurve and currently shooting Avalon tech 1, they have been good arrows so far but I think there letting me down at 70m and 90m.i would get ace?s but don?t have the budget and have been looking at some vap elites or cartel triples. What?s your thoughts on these.thanks scott

LAC Mark

You're more likely to damage arrows indoors, so stick with the Avalon's over the winter and spend some money next year.

LionOfNarnia

Supporter
Supporter
I upgraded from Avalons a few weeks ago. I'm also on a restricted budget so I went with a set Mybo Hailstorms, 28 3/4" 600 spine (70" 36# bow).

Very happy with them so far.

I dream of A/C/E's too, but only when I'm shooting well enough to deserve them ;)

jonUK76

Do they still sell Cartel Triples? I've not seen them for sale recently. The VAP Elites seem to be liked by quite a few people on the reddit archery sub. Easton Carbon One's are also in a similar price range to the VAP's I think and quite a popular choice. Another one I've seen recommended is Carbon Express Nano SST although that is in a higher price bracket.

Boogy1973

Atl services still sell triples, that’s why I put them down as a possible.Im kind of going the victory vap way I think, there a very lightweight shaft and reasonably slim so should be good for longer range, someone correct me there if I’m wrong. There also the cheapest, that’s got nothing to do with it though, honest!