Arrow Cases

wingate_52

What type of cases do you people use. My arrow tube has caused a few bent vanes. No way am I carying my fatboys in that. The plastic easton marked case from Merlin looks good.

Tarkwin

Prince Of Dorkness
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I've got a couple of the cartel arrow tubes that quicks sell

though I'm not sure that the punched holes in the foam are large enough for fatboys..

They do me quite nicely and when not in the bow case they don't roll off the wardrobe in the same way that the tubes do :)

T.

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Cardboard poster tube inside my bow case :)
Plastic plumbers piping when the whole lot is going in an aircraft hold. :D

Big Boy Blue

Fonz Awardee
Ironman
I use an MTM arrow box for the stuff I don't carry around in my case lid. Very strong and can hold up to 2 dozen arrows of upto 35inchs long

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
I use a plastic poster tube (expanding type) with a chunk of pierced foam stuck in the top to hold the arrows. This stops them rattling around inside.

Kellog

The American
American Shoot
I've got a Aurora Techno case which has an arrow shaped pocket, all of my arrws (and usually gibbon and generally some club ones in need of repair) go straight into that. Never had an issue with damaged fletching, it can just take a while to sort them to shoot!

Kae

The American
American Shoot
Cardboard poster tube inside my bow case :)
Plastic plumbers piping when the whole lot is going in an aircraft hold. :D
For every discerning archer, the new and improved arrow case, for all those misses (especially murrays :p) available in a number of sizes.