Arrows for sale: X10s, ACEs, X7s, XX75s

JohnK

I have a few bundles of arrows lying around that are now too short for me.

P&P not included. Make me a sensible offer and commit to buying, and I'll get a P&P quote before we finalise.

PayPal only. Discounts for bulk purchases :)

12 X10 410s, Series A, C4, as new, ?275.

Gaspro vanes, uncut except for one arrow: cut down to 32in from nock slot to point (31in without the point). 120gr one-piece points, pins (no nocks).

I bought these from a fellow archer, in almost new condition. They'd bought them, fletched them with Gaspro vanes, cut *one* down to test it, and found they didn't suit.

I didn't get the chance to shoot them, because of injury. Now they're gathering dust, and the cut one is too short for me.

10 X10 410s, moderate usage, Series A, C4, ?175.

31 7/8in nock slot to point, 30 7/8in without point. 120gr one-piece points.

Bought these used and fletched most of them up with white 1 3/4in spin wings. Fitted Beiter In/Out pin nocks to try them out.

Note: These are the same series as the dozen X10s above. They'd make an excellent practice set. Therefore, I can offer them at ?400 for both sets.

10 ACE 470s, heavy usage, ?75.

31 1/2in dip of nock to tip of point, 30 5/8in without the point. All but one shaft fitted with pins, g-nocks, 120gr one-piece points.

My old competition set. They're so worn you can't read the decals, but I promise they are 470s. They'd make a good set for trying field, blank boss practice, etc.

8 XX75 Platinum 2114s, light usage, ?30.

31 1/4in dip of nock to tip of point, 30 7/8in without the point, nocks fitted, most fletched with purple and orange feathers.

5 X7 2214s, light usage, ?30.

32in dip of nock to tip of point, 31 5/8in without the point. Bare shafts, with nocks.

4 ACE 400s, mint condition, ?50.

32in with points, 31 1/8in without. Two fletched with yellow 1 3/4in spin wings, fitted with Beiter pin nocks and 120g one-piece points.

Bought these to test them, and only shot them a few times into a foam boss.

2 ACE 430s, mint condition, ?25.

31 1/2 with points, 30 5/8in without. Unfletched, Beiter In/Out nocks, 120gr one-piece points.

Again, bought to test and only shot a few times.

kevip6

Hi,

I'm interested and not too far away from you, I just need to check the lengths as I have a long draw length as well!

I'll send you a PM

JohnK

X10s sold pending payment and collection.

Re. ACEs: I forgot to mention that one is cut fractionally shorter than the others. It's only a couple of mm, but if you're a clicker shooter it will make a difference :)