Bow making courses

PLEASE HELP TO FUND ARCHERY INTERCHANGE

Eugen

Hello guys,

I have a small question.
I would like to learn how to make a bow, maybe a short course or even a long one.
maybe someone of you have the same experience or know a good and trustable course provider etc.
I live in London so ideally not too far from London would be great.
thank you very much in advance for information, tips, tricks

Eugen.

Eugen

Thank you, I saw. But YouTube isn’t able to answer my questions..... sorry, but I would be glad to hear from guys/ladies that have info

bobnewboy

Since the great Chris Boyton passed there are no bow making courses in or close to London That I have seen. The nearest course to London seems to be in West Sussex, at The Forest Knights bushcraft school - see:

Wayne and David are both great guys, so perhaps make an enquiry there if or when you can travel. Further out than that there are many places, just a google away.

Eugen

Since the great Chris Boyton passed there are no bow making courses in or close to London That I have seen. The nearest course to London seems to be in West Sussex, at The Forest Knights bushcraft school - see:

Wayne and David are both great guys, so perhaps make an enquiry there if or when you can travel. Further out than that there are many places, just a google away.
Thank you very much bobnewboy for the information!!! I write them an email today.
yes, there are some courses but not all are great....

thanks for the info!!!! Really appreciate!