Compound Bow Carbon Air Stealth, experiences ?

Lammas

Has someone an informed opinion about the PSE Carbon Air Stealth ?
I thought about getting one, albeit not any time soon.
I seriously got into compounds in spring this year, and currently shoot a PSE Ferocity. Not quite the top of the list, but currently good enough for me. On very good days, I can shoot groups the diameter of a saucer on 80 yards. Most often I do not, so spending double or triple the money would IMHO be wasted. First I need to spend time on my form, not money on a bow.
I do 3D almost exclusively (not much else here except FITA), so this defines my requirements. Our club's and neighbouring 3D ranges have about 500..1000m up/down profiles, so the 3.5 lbs (bare bow) of the Ferocity is a huge point for me. I had tried a heavier bow once, and the results dropped considerably at the last third.
A carbon bow would shed another pound, at least the Carbon Air.

jerryRTD

The pse carbon air weighs 3.2 lbs. but what you pay for that is very steep. the Bowtech Carbon Icon weighs the same but is lower in price. I am very happy with my Carbon Knight.

Lammas

The price difference is steep, sure. And this makes me think twice.
I did and do consider the Carbon Icon. What makes me wonder is the low YT presence, except for a few blatant advertizing "reviews".
And the dealer closest to me stocks a lot of PSEs.

My mind is not set, that's why I ask.
BTW, I'm left-handed. Which is a real handicap in this concern. How many dealers store LH bows, or order one for you just to try ?

Lammas

This was not exactly a PSE dealer - smaller bowshop with limited stock, having (e.g.) Hoyt and Bears as well. PSE offered the best value for my money, and I heard only praises of their service, especially from dealers.
I once had a Diamond Infinite Edge, which used to wean me off for years...

Lammas

One of my favourite YT sites, actually. The review came out after I asked here. But he is the guy that made me check out the Ferocity.
I would be wanting to have a good feel of the draw cycle before considering a purchase.
You are right, especially at that price point. I know a bowshop close to me where I could do that, regardless of the LH/RH issue...
But any bow update will definitely not happen this year, and probably even not next year.

Lammas

Or the Diamond Deploy, which is a Carbon Icon with a different cam.
Can't see me spending so much money for features I can hardly utilize.

Lammas

I recently came across APA, which have a nice (and practical) range of hunting bows. And some are substantially below 3.5 lbs.