Cartel Fantom limbs which is upper and Lower?

Getting back into shooting after a year of lockdowns, and find my stamina has gone so bought a pair of 28lb Cartel Fantom limbs to start the climb back up to 36lb . however nothing on them indicates upper and lower
any Ideas ?
One has Blue decals and the other is red.

Thanks in advance of answers

Andy

Steve1968

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
Whichever limb has the draw weight etc info sticker on it, will normally be the bottom limb.

Thanks Steve. . . .
All my limbs have always had upper and lower on them LOL
Thanks to your advice I won't be shooting backwards tomorrow :)

Geophys2

AIUK Saviour
I never take any notice of the manufacturers. When I get a new set of limbs I clamp their riser end to a bench and hang a 5kg weight on the tip, whichever limb deflects the least becomes the lower limb. It's amazing how many sets of even premium limbs I've found that end up the other way round to the way they are marked.

JonLockley

5 years later the Cartel Fantoms are still the only limbs I've ever owned where only one was labelled. As a newbie I always had to double-check so I ended up making nice big labels :)

Thanks Steve. . . .
All my limbs have always had upper and lower on them LOL
Thanks to your advice I won't be shooting backwards tomorrow :)

JonLockley

Their logo etc faces you on the bottom limb
The fantoms have logos on both sides though. It's nothing you can't figure out, but as they were my first ever set of limbs and I was very inexperienced at the time, I found myself unstringing and re-stringing more than once to check the small label. 1618232288462.png

Steve1968

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
The WNS Motive F5 limbs I currently use have a sticker on both limbs, but has upper on one sticker and lower on the other sticker. These are the first limbs I've had where both limbs have stickers on them. The sticker has the bow length, draw weight etc on it. Perhaps this is a modern thing, years ago only the bottom limb had the info sticker on it, so you always knew which limb was the bottom limb.

dvd8n

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
The fantoms have logos on both sides though. It's nothing you can't figure out, but as they were my first ever set of limbs and I was very inexperienced at the time, I found myself unstringing and re-stringing more than once to check the small label. View attachment 8635
That's really unusual. It's usually logos towards the archer on the bottom and towards the boss on the top so that they are legal for barebow.

Steve1968

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
The logo's in the above photo are not for deciding which limb is the bottom limb, that's just the normal limb logo which can be found on most limbs. My WNS limbs have the Motive logo on both sides of the limb, although the bottom limb does have a small round WNS logo on it which the top limb does not have. The info sticker which normally identifies the bottom limb is on the back of limb on the black part that slots into the limb pocket on the riser.