How about:Geoff. What about writing the 'Twelve Commandments' of the clicker... :mind-blow
- You shall not have any other draw length indicators before me.
- You shall not make your clicker a false idol, but recognize its true place in your shot cycle
- You shall not take the clicker?s name in vain however hard it is to pull through.
- Remember your follow through and do not hesitate in anticipation of the clicker.
- Honour your coaches or other wise and experienced archers who can guide you.
- You shall not murder if the clicker goes off unexpectedly or otherwise misbehaves and totally screws up your shot.
- You shall not adulterate you shot cycle because of tiredness or frustration.
- You shall not steal another?s technique without understanding it.
- You shall not bear false witness against your clicker and blame it for your own shortcomings.
- You shall not covet another archer?s clicker, or bow or other archery kit, nor the way he or she drops arrows into the 10 ring at 90m.