Clicker Commandments

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
Thou must not use, or encourage others to use, any clicker that sounds like a release aid. If thou doest, there will be vexation in thine own mind.

Mumarcher

Thou shalt only post clicker threads in the soon-to-be-set-up clicker section.
Thou shalt fit a clicker at the earliest opportunity.
Thou shalt not listen to those who blaspheme against clickers.
Thou shalt not read anti-clicker threads or posts.
:cyclops:

:laughing:

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
Oh dear. That puts pressure on those of us who tend to nervously flick our clickers while waiting to shoot... :)

TexARC

Y'all shore talk funny up here with those thous, thines, thithers, and is "thine's" really the queen's ainglisch?...After reading through the first page of this thread, as I continued all i could hear in my mind's voice was Michael Palin (perhaps in the Life of Brian?). Anybody got a holy sandal to beat this thread into submission?
Oh well, <sigh>, I cannot resist:

XXI: Sometimes a clicker is just a clicker. Get over it.

sorry 'bout that, Freud...(who could certainly have a grand time with deciding which bits of the modern olympic bow are the most uncigar-like...). One likely remark would be that the clicker is just the wee willy winky of the entire kit...

mk1

It's an X
Supporter
Y'all shore talk funny up here with those thous, thines, thithers, and is "thine's" really the queen's ainglisch?...After reading through the first page of this thread, as I continued all i could hear in my mind's voice was Michael Palin (perhaps in the Life of Brian?). Anybody got a holy sandal to beat this thread into submission?
Oh well, <sigh>, I cannot resist:

sorry 'bout that, Freud...(who could certainly have a grand time with deciding which bits of the modern olympic bow are the most uncigar-like...). One likely remark would be that the clicker is just the wee willy winky of the entire kit...
Well - Howdy TexARC :) - in British schools there is an emphasis on Shakespeare and past generations also had school assembly with readings from the Bible - it comes in handy for somethings ;-)

TexARC

Ahhh! Shakespeare! Brother to Brandish Le Bowe and cousin of Fletcher D. Arrow? That explains much...

JohnoFon

I imagine Freud would have invented clicker-envy for longbow archers.

TexARC

Oy, Coach, what do you make of this arrow hole pattern in the target after 29 arrows?
Hmmm. You should have moved your sight 28 arrows ago....

Rabid Hamster

Ironman
Thou shalt consign thine clicker to the bin. For it is a vexation to the spirit.
... and then shall thou rake around in the bin to recover satan's own for thou shall be tempted by its promise of accuracy unbounded in the axis vertical. :devil:

Laurie

... and then shall thou rake around in the bin to recover satan's own for thou shall be tempted by its promise of accuracy unbounded in the axis vertical. :devil:
Having shot a PB without it...and a bit of coaching.... I did walk in the wilderness of the bin and found that which I am told is salvation...and shot another PB. I smote my breast. Or something...............

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
Thou shalt not speak aloud about clickers, nor write with any device or in any language about the same.All thoughts of clickers should be expunged, lest thou suffer great anguish or vexations.Solomon's wisdom explains that a clicker is not a ticker; that's a clock.

Laurie

Thou shalt not speak aloud about clickers, nor write with any device or in any language about the same.All thoughts of clickers should be expunged, lest thou suffer great anguish or vexations.Solomon's wisdom explains that a clicker is not a ticker; that's a clock.
.............................:scratchch:reading::rotfl:

Laurie

Thou shalt loose thine arrows at a bare boss, whilst all the while, chanting the Law of the Clicker........Thou shalt remain thus until the clicker shows 12 noon........