Club Records---- Worcester Round

dragon3775

Gday shooters

Just thought i would mention that i beat my club record for the Worcester Round a couple of weeks back and im well chuffed.

The record stood for nearly 20 years (1992).

I have been on a level for quite some time then i started recieving some coaching, just a bit here and there, but what a differance it makes to your abillity to shoot better.
My equipment is not the best in the world but i try to do with what i have got, i have been buying of ebay for a few bits and although they have been good in the most part, they are not as good as better quality kit from the local archery shop. I have now bought a new plunger and a new arrow rest and very soon getting some x10's my old ACEs have had it.

Anyway, The record at my club for the Worcester was 285 and i beat it with 287, just 2 points more.
What are the club Records for your club (Worcester).
Portsmouth next , my pb is 573 at the moment but hoping to improve during this seasons indoor!!.

All the best and good shooting buds

Regards Paul

roytherecurve

My personal PB is 287 and our club record (Recurve) stands at 298, I've got no chance of beating that, not at the moment anyway!

Bowselecta

Supporter
Supporter
Congratulations. :beer: :beer:
Club record for recurve is 287, Barry Eley set in 1994 and for compound 300, Neil Wakelin set in 1992.