Current WA50 Barebow record?

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
Does anyone know if there is a current WA50 barebow record yet? I thought I saw one a while back of 659 but it doesn't appear on the AGB records summary as far as I can see.

LAC Mark

The World Archery site has it as 622, shot by Rick Stonebraker on the 11/05/2020
But I'm sure John Demmners 659 was posted on facebook just this week, but my not have been a WA status shoot.

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
The World Archery site has it as 622, shot by Rick Stonebraker on the 11/05/2020
But I'm sure John Demmners 659 was posted on facebook just this week, but my not have been a WA status shoot.
622 seems low. I've shot a 626, 629 and a 636 and it didn't feel like it was anything like world class :ROFLMAO: I did wonder what the British record was but I think AGB are not showing it either. That 659 is going to be tough even at the club, and probably 670s plus by next year.

bimble

Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
AIUK Saviour
records for the outdoor round were only from April 1st*, and there haven't been any record status shoots to shoot records. WA have only recognised WRS shoots from July 1st

* - at least I can't think of any UK 720 shoots in March, and I think WA were going to collect WRS scores between April & June before publishing any world records

LAC Mark

622 seems low. I've shot a 626, 629 and a 636 and it didn't feel like it was anything like world class :ROFLMAO: I did wonder what the British record was but I think AGB are not showing it either. That 659 is going to be tough even at the club, and probably 670s plus by next year.
I know what you mean, I shot 617 last year, but can't top 569 this year.