Danage boss stolen

hpw84

Hi,

ive just come home from work and found that my 88cm danage boss and stand have been stolen from my back garden. Its a pretty wierd thing to steal but if anyone sees anything like this for sale in the not too distant future in the Southampton/Hampshire area then please let me know.

Its a danage boss with very little use, the only distinguishing features i can think of are two extra bolts screwed into the frame of the foam so that a rope could be tied around the back of the frame and boss.

thanks for any help

cornish george

Sorry to hear that, as you say it's a rather strange thing to steal, unless you have a use for it :thumbsdow good luck on tracking it down.

hpw84

Returned!!

Right, so my story now has a happy ending. About 20mins ago my nextdoor neighbour turns up saying that he thinks he knows where my boss is, and it turns out he does, it had been dumped in a garden directly behind my garden, i coudlnt see it because of a row of trees.

So after a spot of liberating its back home and not damaged at all. Im blaming students as real thieves would have stolen the expensive stuff in my neighbours garden that you could actually sell to someone who didnt do archery.

So thanks for the replies but its been sorted now

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Leaving it out made it a prime Target for mischief makers

Ceri Jones

Ironman
Must have been the student rugby team then, as any student archers would have it in there bedroom by now.

At least you got it back..