deceased archers kit for sale inc longbows, japanese bow

little-else

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
One of our members died recently and the scub chairman has been tasked with disposing of some of his equipment. This includes 2 selfbows, one 50lb draw, the other about 90#, a Heritage Bows 70# laminate bow, japanese longbow plus several sets of bamboo arrows. Also Styrian bow, horsebow, recurve limbs, lots of sets of arrows etc. Contact [email protected] for details.
Eastbourne

little-else

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
The late owner wasnt a particularly big chap but to say that he was a bit different when choosing his kit would be an understatement. Wooden arrows with the compound and so forth. I think that the Yumi has been promised a new home but ask David, whose email is above, he has the stuff in his garage atm. There are also a quantity of very assorted arrows that may be useful, again no logic to what he paired up with his bows. There were many more but they have found new homes already afaik.

little-else

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
updated images of what is left, lots of arrows esp bamboo ones. I think that any offer would be accepted as knowing it is going to a good home rather than getting top dollar is the aim otherwise they will probably end up being dumped in the back of a garage for ever..
so to describe what is here, there are japanese bows93" and 87" long, 2 longbows previosuly descrobed 2 horsebows, 1 Samick flatbow, 1 Merlin Archery adventure nextfield compound bow and an nunnamed pistol bow. The arrows are in 18 sets from 42" down to 30"

Attachments

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
The short one looks kind of like some of the "backpack" bows that Gearhead makes. But maybe not a current model...

little-else

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
I'm not sure the flatbow is shown as it was only found at the back of somewhere yesterday but it is 3" shorter than the horsebows and I know that 1 flatbow has been sold so I am assuming that one was in image1 of 16/09