Dropped my bow, plain and simple.

bolerus

Odd works for me.
Anyhoo the part was a " Beiter Adapter (OUT) for Centralizer" perhaps googling that may bring something up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

yeah thats the cookie, only its the long thread one, that goes through the V bar and into the riser ( cant tell from the pic if that is hte long one or not)

Might try see if i can straighten it in a vice

RichParker

They had two on the site long and a normal.
Vice is worth a go might be an idea to put a nut or something on to protect the thread.

bolerus

They had two on the site long and a normal.
Vice is worth a go might be an idea to put a nut or something on to protect the thread.

good idea Rich.

will try that first, if it doesent work can buy one from that site ( it is the same site as your link - bookmarked it now)

mk1

It's an X
Supporter
Interesting to see the golf glove being used. Do you use it often and do many archers use a glove?

Malcolm
Not many archers do and it is not recommended - it is quite easy for the glove to provide "grip" to the bow handle and for the bow hand to move inside it.

bolerus

Not many archers do and it is not recommended - it is quite easy for the glove to provide "grip" to the bow handle and for the bow hand to move inside it.
I have seen a few long bow archers use golf gloves, i think one recurve archer does at my club

carl7

One Korean lady recurve archer shooting a 2014 indoor tournament was wearing a glove. I sometimes wear a cycling glove on hot sweaty days to keep the hand slipping on the grip. Doesn't effect my shooting whatsoever. Archery is a highly personal endeavor, what suits one, doesn't work for another.