Dropped my bow, plain and simple.

bolerus

Odd works for me.
Anyhoo the part was a " Beiter Adapter (OUT) for Centralizer" perhaps googling that may bring something up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

yeah thats the cookie, only its the long thread one, that goes through the V bar and into the riser ( cant tell from the pic if that is hte long one or not)

Might try see if i can straighten it in a vice

RichParker

They had two on the site long and a normal.
Vice is worth a go might be an idea to put a nut or something on to protect the thread.

bolerus

They had two on the site long and a normal.
Vice is worth a go might be an idea to put a nut or something on to protect the thread.

good idea Rich.

will try that first, if it doesent work can buy one from that site ( it is the same site as your link - bookmarked it now)

mk1

It's an X
Supporter
Interesting to see the golf glove being used. Do you use it often and do many archers use a glove?

Malcolm
Not many archers do and it is not recommended - it is quite easy for the glove to provide "grip" to the bow handle and for the bow hand to move inside it.

carl7

One Korean lady recurve archer shooting a 2014 indoor tournament was wearing a glove. I sometimes wear a cycling glove on hot sweaty days to keep the hand slipping on the grip. Doesn't effect my shooting whatsoever. Archery is a highly personal endeavor, what suits one, doesn't work for another.