Wanted Easton a/c/c's 3L-04 750 or 3-04 680

Monty2468

Hi all,

Just wondered if anybody had some a/c/c's for sale, either 3L-04 or 3-04 I think would be OK, at 28.25 inch to 29.25 inch measured in the usual way ( nock groove to end of shaft ).

I currently shoot 28lb limbs and use XX75 Platinum Plus 1916 arrows supplied when I first started shooting, but need something better now.

Many thanks

Carl

adrianms

I have 8 x 29.5 long but they are for 36-40lb bow sat in my man room gathering dust (ordered too short so not used much)
If you are moving up poundage might be ideal.

HI there.

I don't know if you're still looking but I have a lovely used but in great condition set of 11 Easton ACC Superlite 3-04 Arrows – there is a twelfth but it has a crack by the pile which would be fine if you are cutting them down.
Length - nock groove to end of shaft is 28 inches
All have 60gr points and small orange G-nocks and are fletched with orange EP16 fletchings (except one bare shaft).

Sorry I have sold these now.

HI there.

I don't know if you're still looking but I have a lovely used but in great condition set of 11 Easton ACC Superlite 3-04 Arrows – there is a twelfth but it has a crack by the pile which would be fine if you are cutting them down.
Length - nock groove to end of shaft is 28 inches
All have 60gr points and small orange G-nocks and are fletched with orange EP16 fletchings (except one bare shaft).