[Horsebow] ebay Horsebows

Buntline

Hi all, my first post (and made a mistake already posting this first in the general forum!). I've read a few past threads here regarding Chinese and Hungarian horse bows that are available on ebay. I'm interested myself in possibly getting one of the more expensive (?140) ones and I was wondering how well those of you here have been getting along with yours. The impression I got from the past threads is that they were not bad quality, for the money. I am looking to have a bash at speed shooting so am going for a low poundage 30-35# @ 28. I don't know if I'll use a thumb ring or fingers, will have a try at both. Another possible bow I am considering is the Ragim Black bear. It would be good to read what you have to say. Thanks.

Buntline

Well ! Having been comprehensively ignored by everyone (a nice welcome I must say) I've bought a Grozer old Sythian from ebay, so I won't be interested in anything you might have to say on this subject any more and you can get back to your cosy little clique.

m1tch

Well ! Having been comprehensively ignored by everyone (a nice welcome I must say) I've bought a Grozer old Sythian from ebay, so I won't be interested in anything you might have to say on this subject any more and you can get back to your cosy little clique.
Enjoy the bow then, if you do decide to give some feedback on the bow I have started a thread here about ebay bows, there aren't a huge number on here who shoot them but they seem like fun:

http://www.archeryinterchange.com/f335/definitive-ebay-horsebow-review-189593/

ghound

#### man..

Hudzi93

Was it the one that went for ?72 plus p&p? I saw that earlier and it looks pretty nice. By the way, don't take it personally if people don't reply to your post, it probably just means they have nothing to contribute to the thread at that moment in time. There's an "introduce yourself" section you can post in if you'd like. I've only been here a few months and everyone's been really helpful.