[American Flatbow] Falco Spirit, order done, now waiting

Flamez

AIUK Saviour
Just placed an order for my new bow to supplement my ELB with the Longbow Shop. It's a treat to self for my upcoming 60th birthday.

Falco Spirit, triple carbon lamination at 40# 28" draw.

i think I will look a sourcing some carbon or ACG's for something different to wooden arrows too.

just a 12- 20 week wait.

Flamez

AIUK Saviour
Nice shooting bows, did you order direct from Siim at Falco?
to be honest I tried because the euro exchange rate is so good but Falco.ee declined and pointed me to the Longbow shop.

I must admit that that the service there was first class too....

just a a long wait now...

steve Morley

We have around 80 Falco bows, we run a shooting center for corporate events, private parties etc, these bows go though some serious abuse like dry fires not to mention temps ranging from +30C to -30C, they're very well built.

Flamez

AIUK Saviour
We have around 80 Falco bows, we run a shooting center for corporate events, private parties etc, these bows go though some serious abuse like dry fires not to mention temps ranging from +30C to -30C, they're very well built.
Thanks steve,

i want ant to use the bow (45lb) for outdoor target with maximum distance of 100 yds or 90 m.

can you recommend a good carbon arrow for this, I guess I am looking for speed and a flatter trajectory. I would be fitting 2" feathers as I have read that plastic vanes don't shoot well off the shelf.

i don't really like the timber sticks or heritage as they look like a nod to the hunting fraternity?