FOR SALE 2005 hoyt protec xt3000 25.5<28 draw 50/60lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoyt Hooligan

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
the time has come form me to sell my beloved protec it's in red and black fade excellent condition, comes with winners choice cables,a peep is fitted there is custom grip aswell as the original side plates. i will through a brand new set of winners choice cables worth ?70 (nothing wrong with the ones on it but they are no use to me)if you wish to view or try please pm me. the price will be ?375cash or cheque no pay pal sorry, if you need it posting this will be ?10 for the uk anywere else get in touch first i will sort out a price.
struggling with pics but if you need them pm me
cheers richard (HH)

Hoyt Hooligan

The American
Ironman
American Shoot
the time has come form me to sell my beloved protec it's in red and black fade excellent condition, comes with winners choice cables,a peep is fitted there is custom grip aswell as the original side plates. i will through a brand new set of winners choice cables worth ?70 (nothing wrong with the ones on it but they are no use to me)if you wish to view or try please pm me. the price will be ?375cash or cheque no pay pal sorry, if you need it posting this will be ?10 for the uk anywere else get in touch first i will sort out a price.
struggling with pics but if you need them pm me
cheers richard (HH)
the bow has to be sold i am open to offers around ?325.
cheers richard

Status
Not open for further replies.