Not open for further replies.

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
How would you like half a dozen (only partially chewed) orange creams not sending to you Tarkwin. I can do you a good deal :)

TJ Mason

Soaring
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
American Shoot
Are they in gold foil? Is that why you're flinging them? :D

You could stick them on a boss and use them for a "Hit and Miss"-type tournament, instead of those lumps of yellow Beiter plastic.

Tarkwin

Prince Of Dorkness
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Dave said:
How would you like half a dozen (only partially chewed) orange creams not sending to you Tarkwin. I can do you a good deal :)
but I like Orinj ones....:yummy:

Gold Flinger

Fonz Awardee
I accidentally bit into one thinking it was a Caramel Deluxe (same colour, different shape). Spent the next 4 hours gipping. Not good. The Gooseberry creams aren't much better but in their favour, they do mask the taste of Coffee Creams quite well!
As a coffee lover, I feel rather agrieved. No coffee I've ever tasted is anything like as bad as those little soft-centres, and I've tasted some really bad coffee in my time!

Mick

Ironman
Some people have no taste! Coffee creams are the only thing in the box worth eating.

droseman

and yet no mention of the purple ones with the brazil nut inside and the green triangle ones... :yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Dave

Furface

Supporter
Gold Flinger said:
The Gooseberry creams aren't much better but in their favour, they do mask the taste of Coffee Creams quite well!
Gooseberry? Do they try out new flavours on Lancastrians?

sky_high30

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
Why do I get the impression that if you did that, some board members would end up increasing in weight...

Status
Not open for further replies.