For sale - Pick up only due to size

Lesco

Roland TD-9K2 V-Drums Kit with Mesh-Heads

This kit was brought in September 2011, I have all the recipts and original packing for it (I will do some photos and put them up later) this kit comes with everything except an Amplifier (which I borrowed of my younger brother who plays in a band) but you can pick them up really cheap these days.

The kit its self has been used for probably less than an hour, I set it all up with the intention of learning the drums, I had one lesson with a pro drum teacher at his house and have never sat at them again due to work commitments and long hours away from home, so its a brand spanking new kit.

obviously you would have to pick up this item due to its size, so you get the following:

1 X Roland TD-9K2 V-Drums Kit with Mesh-Heads, (see website for spec) with over 99 drum kits on board.
1 X Kick Pedal (you don't get a kick pedal with these kits)
1 X drum Throne
12 X sets of drum sticks

Price is ?800 OVNO (I would consider a swap for a decent R/H (68") Recurve bow or Compound bow)

Bodi-Tek Power Trainer Pro

This again is brand spanking new, it was brought by my daughter set up in the spare room switched on once to see if it worked and has never been used again!!!!
Specs from website again and pic up later for it.
Price is ?100, I will put these up for two weeks if no interest I will put them on flee bay.
all cash on collection please
Thanks for looking :wave: