Free at last!

Dhansak

After about 4 years of being burdened with hellish target panic I can finally say I am out of the woods. I know the woods are always there - but I don't take that path any more.

I really want to give a huge shout of thanks to geoffretired. He dropped me a lifeline a few years ago and gave me hope that I could get out of the weird subconscious situation called TP.

At the time (about a year in) I had only just discovered that TP existed, and none of the well-meaning archers around me did either. Geoff kindly pm'd me when I raised my plight on the forums and helped me through my stumbling first steps. He also supported me with my (rather long) journey out of the woods.

So now I can genuinely shoot, relax and enjoy. Thank you so much Geoff! - your help, support and patience is appreciated beyond measure.

geoffretired

Supporter
Supporter
It is good to know that you are out of the woods at last. I know just how you feel,too. I would never wish tp on anyone, but getting through it brought an excitement I will never forget.
I think you have been very patient, and that has been rewarded; at last.
You had the hardest job; you were working" in the dark" as it were, not knowing what to expect or when things would change for the better.

Corax67

That is brilliant news - it is also a ray of hope for others who are still in those woods.

Enjoy your archery.

Karl

jerryRTD

After about 4 years of being burdened with hellish target panic I can finally say I am out of the woods. I know the woods are always there - but I don't take that path any more.
No more teddy bears picnic for you then.