Fun Shoot Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armchair Archer

Not sure if this is the right thread, but we're having a fun shoot in september and I was wondering if anyone has any printable targets which we could 'borrow'.</p>

Alternatively does anyone have any ideas for fun shoot themes / targets??</p>

secbridarchers

I can think of something Neal but I am not sure how the three guys in question would feel about it, if you know what I mean. Pork Pies might be appropriate too.

Armchair Archer

secbridarchers - 31/7/2005 9:27 PM? Pork Pies might be appropriate too.
</p>

Hee Hee, maybe 1st, 2nd and 3rd could be replaced with Knight, squire and knave of the order of the pork pie, LOL !!!!</p>

cliveanne

Ironman
Armchair Archer - 31/7/2005 9:49 PM

Not sure if this is the right thread, but we're having a fun shoot in september and I was wondering if anyone has any printable targets which we could 'borrow'.</p>

Alternatively does anyone have any ideas for fun shoot themes / targets??</p>
</p>

We use old advertising posters such as old cartoon films from the local cinema. some petrol stations my have some old advertising material they could do without, toy shops even. we use these & select a specific item on the "target" to aim at. At the end of the shoot, we then draw from the hat to see if it is a + or - points value. Have a good shoot ;)</p>

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Barry C - 10/8/2005 1:54 AM You could copy the big guy from the glade and shoot at dead pigs.
</p>

It's not so much of a fun shoot though if it's a warm day - all them flies, and the smell.... ;)?</p>

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
How about shooting at cakes? You hit it, you get to eat it...or what's left of it. ;)</p>

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
clickerati - 10/8/2005 9:41 AM

How about shooting at cakes? You hit it, you get to eat it...or what's left of it. ;)</p>
</p>

That could be rather messy fun :)</p>

secbridarchers

some cake might get wasted that way, there is only one place cake should be and that ain't on a target. Did I tell you we have our very own pastry chef in the club, cakes every Sunday morning, yummy.

Armchair Archer

OOOOHHHHHH yeah Williams cakes are to die for !!!!!!</p>

Get the membership applications ready, Julie, I can feel an inrush of new members coming !!!!</p>

clickerati

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
secbridarchers - 10/8/2005 6:01 PM </p>

Did I tell you we have our very own pastry chef in the club, cakes every Sunday morning, yummy.
</p>

<font color="#993366">OMG, JULIE!!!? HOW DARE YOU HOLD OUT ON US FOR SO LONG!!!</font> :O</p>

Who cares if Hull is the worst place in the UK...I'm moving there just to?get closer to a?club with a pastry chef!!! </p>

Can I crash at yours, Neal?</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.