FUSE FREESTYLE DRAW LENGTH

philhoney

Hi,
One of our young beginners is coming to the end of her course and having tried my grandaughters PSE Chaos has decided that she would like to shoot compound.
Looking around online she found the FUSE FREESTYLE and asked for my opinion.
In the write up it says the DL change is modular. Does this mean that you need to change the modules to change the DL or is it adjustable on the cam?
Phil

commissar

it is adustable on the cam
one thing i didnt like about it is the stops are soft and can allow the dl to change slightly each draw (not a solid wall)
i also didnt like the sight and launcher it came with ( personal choice )
how old is the junior an my 10 year old daughter shoots a mission menace compound and has been for over a year now
a more expencive bow but will last longer long term as it has a load of adustment on it

the above daughter had a fuse freestyle but only shot it for a month before getting the menace

philhoney

Hi,
Thanks for that.
The main concern was the DL adjustment but I will be pointing out to her and her parents that the sight, quiver and arrows are not suitable and they will have to budget for that just as they would with any other bow.
She is 10 and fairly small and thin and has used a 16lb jelly bow for her course so the Freestyle should last her a few years.
I know that there are better, more expensive bows available but when someone asks my opinion I like to gave the best advice I can and read up on it before I answer them.
Thanks again,
Phil

commissar

np is she left or right handed
reason i ask is my daughter is a lefty and she has her fuse bow just sat in a cuboard doing nothing
they would be welcome to it if they wanted it though it has no sight or launcher on it