Gibson Guitar - The Paul SL

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Looking to sell my Gibson "The Paul" SL guitar + Padded gig bag

Perfect condition, very rarely used. Looking to sell so that I can buy lots of archery stuff!!!

Have a look at the Gibson site

I currently have it advertised for ?400.

If you are interested, please PM me & I can see if I can sort out some photos etc. Due to the type of item it is (Size/shape etc), I would be reluctant to post, so someone failrly local would be prefered.

Forgot to mention....colour is cinnamon

Thanks
Alistair

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Due to the type of item it is (Size/shape etc), I would be reluctant to post, so someone failrly local would be prefered.
Never had any problems sending or receiving guitars in padded gig bags wrapped in copious amounts of bubblewrap and sent via overnight courier with suitable insurance (as there's always a first time ;))

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Never had any problems sending or receiving guitars in padded gig bags wrapped in copious amounts of bubblewrap and sent via overnight courier with suitable insurance (as there's always a first time ;))
Valid point.....Local would be prefered, but if someone, somewhere wants it....I'll see what I can do.

Murray

Ironman
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
Nooo -- bank account alert...

Talks to self... "I already have too many guitars, I already have too many guitars, I already have too many guitars"... but I bet it'd be sweet through a V-amp 2!!!

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Nooo -- bank account alert...

Talks to self... "I already have too many guitars, I already have too many guitars, I already have too many guitars"... but I bet it'd be sweet through a V-amp 2!!!
Hehe, had to check my account as well and then thought, no... better not...

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
[Little voices in head....}
Go on, you know you want to......Your new riser/limbs/arrows can wait, help a noobie get ahead!!!
[whoo oooo ooo]:mischievo

Kae

The American
American Shoot
mmmm, suppose it would make a cool cheese slicer.....................

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
[Little voices in head....}
Go on, you know you want to......Your new riser/limbs/arrows can wait, help a noobie get ahead!!!
[whoo oooo ooo]:mischievo
I can't I already have one Gibson (and a really good SG made by CH) my life wouldn't be worth living :(

Thunk

Ironman
I think VikingEva would divorce me if I acquired another guitar...:(

Just out of interest, what's the weight of a Paul SL like? I only ask because among my many (17 at the last count!) guitars I have a Les Paul Custom Goldtop which weighs a ton, especially after you've been gigging it all night...

OK, OK, it's actually 21 - but unoffically, 4 of them belong to my son, even though he doesn't play!

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
I think VikingEva would divorce me if I acquired another guitar...:(

Just out of interest, what's the weight of a Paul SL like?
The weight is very nice. I believe a lot lighter than some of the Les Paul models, but still has a reall good solid feel to it. The body is also slightly thinner than a Les paul. The slightly arched top also gies it a more streamlined look.

darthTer

Supporter
Ironman
American Shoot
Decided to drop the price a little....

I would accept ?350 for the Gibson now.....Anyone interested???