Great start to the year

Hawkmoon

Took a trip up to Norfolk Bowmen on Sunday to shoot in their record status Stafford (never shot one before) and I managed to win the bare bow category and set new Essex & Suffolk and SCAS records with a score of 617. Just a word of warning though, it too over three hours to shoot six dozen arrows in ends of three.

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
Hey... congratulations. 617 I think thats a 38 H/C putting you in the GMB if you could get GMB indoors. I was thinking of going up there but couldn't really justify it. The form is still on my desk :) Maybe next year.

Hawkmoon

Hey... congratulations. 617 I think thats a 38 H/C putting you in the GMB if you could get GMB indoors. I was thinking of going up there but couldn't really justify it. The form is still on my desk :) Maybe next year.
Thanks!
Yes it is, I had an awful outdoor season last year (my first one shooting barebow) after a good start indoors, but I have changed my outlook a bit and think that this year I might be able to stay on track. For me it seems to be a case of keeping the effort at 100% and not easing off.