How not to do archery!

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
Haha bow upside down, limbs on backwards a most interesting arrow rest and err, I think he's pinching the nock a little....

Timid Toad

Staff member
Supporter
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
And his anchor is...
And his shoulder is...

And, well, he's wearing a suit!

chuffalump

Yeah. That ones been on here before. I think they claim they knew the bows were strung backwards but were only doing it for the photoshoot. As if any archer would ever......

Rik

Supporter
Supporter
Yeah. That ones been on here before. I think they claim they knew the bows were strung backwards but were only doing it for the photoshoot. As if any archer would ever......
Maybe they *really* disliked the people writing the article...

ThomVis

I nominate this guy:
:slaphappy He's done 1 thing right; index vane. Doesn't help much when you're bending the arrow. :devil:
Found the photo on facebook, a Mexican university. They received a lot of flak for it, lots of comments about how their eyes hurt.

Rabid Hamster

Ironman
Yes... Very good..... But clearly a staged photoshoot by people who clearly know nothing about archery...... Sort of forgivable?

Try this one, by people who are actually claiming to be teaching archery! Utterly unforgivable!

Addictive, modern take on archery puts excitement back into the sport | Western Morning News
my worry about this one was the comment by groundhog. 68 upvotes by readers. He's the sort of idiot who ends up maiming someone while he's 'aving a laff then all archery gets tarred with the "dangerous" brush because he's a cretin.