Hoyt Cybertec

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry C

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4651711.stm</p><p align="center"><font color="#ff0000" size="4">Hoyt Cybertec Compound Bow</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff0000" size="4">Draw weight: 50 - 60 pounds</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#ff0000" size="4">Draw Length: 28" - 31" Adjustable</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#0000ff" size="4">In Very excellent condition</font></p><p align="center"><font color="#000000" size="3">This compound bow comes in nearly new condition being hardle shot since I bought it new from Quicks. I am a Recueve archer and used it as a training aid, hence it has shot less than 2000 arrows since new!!! </font></p><p align="center"><font size="3">It has been fitted with a BCY 452x no fray string and comes with peep sight.</font></p><p align="center"><font size="3">I will answer any question you may have. This is a RH bow.</font></p>

Barry C

I was reading that funny story its so crazy! If they gave teachers guns here im sure behavious would take a sharp turn upwards :)

Barry C

But once the teachers have gunned down the bullies it would be a nice shcool ;) Or they can put up the price of ammo, but then now dont the Labour Gov. pay students to go to school?

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Barry C - 8/7/2005 2:26 PM but then now dont the Labour Gov. pay students to go to school?
</p>

I thought that was a ridiculous idea! Perhaps we should put in a claim for back pay ;)</p>

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
NOCO
Barry C - 8/7/2005 3:35 PM Yeah and I might even get the 20 grand student debt i owe wiped out!
</p>

That's another thing that really annoys me - starting life after college heavily in debt. Hmmmm, don't think that happened to the government, didn't they go to college when it was all free and you got your rent paid? Talk about pulling up the ladder after you.... :(</p>

However, I think if we're going to start talking politics we'd better move over to Clicky's forum :)</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.