Hoyt grips

I'm shooting a Hoyt Epic right handed recurve, but rather than moulding and shaping my spare grip I wondered if anyone knew where to get what some might call an old style more rounded grip that would fit my riser.

Cheers
Steve

Stretch

Hoyt Epic were limbs weren’t they? Not a riser. Or the Epik which was a riser but takes the current grip system. Do you have a pic of the riser? Everything since the Helix/Nexus/GMX takes the new grip (mid 2000s). Avalon, Elan, Aerotec, Matrix (Axis kind of) , later series GM, take the “Avalon” grip. For the later your looking at eBay or an old shop stock (or very expensive boutique custom grips)

HTH

Stretch

Hoyt Epic were limbs weren’t they? Not a riser. Or the Epik which was a riser but takes the current grip system. Do you have a pic of the riser? Everything since the Helix/Nexus/GMX takes the new grip (mid 2000s). Avalon, Elan, Aerotec, Matrix (Axis kind of) , later series GM, take the “Avalon” grip. For the later your looking at eBay or an old shop stock (or very expensive boutique custom grips)

HTH

Stretch

Attachments

Stretch

So that’s an Epik then OK. Sorry, wasn’t paying enough attention to the original post - so you’re looking for either a Hoyt Ergo grip

Archeryshop - Materiali e attrezzature per il tiro con l'arco - Grip Hoyt Ergo - Hoyt

Or a GMX original grip - the closest new is the Triple Trouble grip.

Or maybe a Hoyt Ortho.

I had problems with the early rosewood Ortho and Ergo grips cracking. So best with a plastic IMO but you may not have a choice.

They come around on eBay as well.

None of the Hoyt options are in production but there should be a bunch of Ergo grips around unused as they were the default on all the entry level risers and many people swapped to the pretty laminates. After that your hunting for old stock (like the link above).

Send out a plea on some of the FB sale pages might get a result.

Good luck

Stretch