Hoyt Podium X 40 string back stop

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
Does anyone know of a supplier of a string back stop for a Hoyt Podium x 40? I've looked but can't find any. It is angled about 10 degrees so straight ones don't fit and the mounting is threaded at 1/4" UNC which I think has been designed for extra weights only.

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
Is there a problem with the one you are already using?
Hi Geoff
No, I'm really pleased with it. However I make custom parts for bows, usually if asked, and I have started a small outlet for them. Currently custom stainless steel 303 weights and anodised aluminium draw stops for cams, and I'm wondering if there is a small market for them :) I only have a small workshop so output is limited.

KidCurry

AIUK Saviour
Picture of black bow stop. It will need anodising when I get around to ordering some more Sodium Bisulphate but should look realy good:)

Attachments

AndyW

I can see a market for the thread adaptor as that's what I had to have made to get a mathews dead end to fit in a rear thread on one of mine. Another you might consider is custom cable slides as I've just had these made to replace straight ones. For info. it was on the Pearson Marxman / Advantage if ever you had to come down off fingers you would end up with a cable slide in your hand so anyone who shoots fingers on one of these or similar will be in the market for an offset. I know of 6 being made for folks in our club alone. Prior to finding the guy to make them we had to import Saunders Z rods from the U.S. I'd be very happy to give you the cash instead of having to pay for 1 or 2 specials from an engineering firm.