Hoyt Ultratec XT3000

RMH

Hi, I have just acquired an Ultratec for finger shooting. At the moment I am having new strings and cables made so taking the opportunity to strip the bow down, clean it and check it for wear etc. I have noticed that the thrust washers each side of the cam on the axle and also on the outside of the limbs on the axle have perished and so very brittle. Would anyone know where I can get replacements for these? Also thinking I may as well replace the circlips while I am at it.
Thanks

Shirt

Some of the bits like washers and circlips - measure them, have a look on eBay.
The cable hangers on the axle, outside the limb... that's an interesting one. Could try and get some 3D printed, but better bet would be to ask a Hoyt dealer like Jerry says. The issue may be if they've changed specification since then, which is highly likely given it's a 15 year old bow.

RMH

Thanks for the replies. I had noticed that you can buy Hoyt axle assemblies at the archery shop, full kit including axles, washers, circlips and cable hangars. There are three different specs so spoke to them and they are checking if one of them is suitable. Fingers crossed.