I Think This One Is A Winner.. :/

Zak

I got some Easton Carbon Ones for my birthday. I went to the range and shot a few but then my BT release aid malfunctioned and sent an arrow into a piece of wood above the target. :eek: The arrow went too deep into the wood and after about 10 minutes of attempting to remove it, the arrow snapped. It took another 10 minutes to remove the tip from the wood. :(

ThomVis

Be glad you made a killshot on the wood, otherwise it would have run off without a chance to recover your arrow. :duck:

Little Miss Purple

The American
Fonz Awardee
Ironman
American Shoot
I got some Easton Carbon Ones for my birthday. I went to the range and shot a few but then my BT release aid malfunctioned and sent an arrow into a piece of wood above the target. :eek: The arrow went too deep into the wood and after about 10 minutes of attempting to remove it, the arrow snapped. It took another 10 minutes to remove the tip from the wood. :(

Im not sure that it lives up to proper Fonz status! :devil:

Darth Tom

I'm with LMP on this: it's something too many of us have done to be all that special. It's more a "welcome to archery" to the point that another archery forum (the upside-down one) refers to 11 as "an archer's dozen".

Anyway, I never got a Fonz for managing to put an arrow down my own ear! That hurt other than in my wallet. I guess not going to A&E disqualified me.

Zak

Well, it didn't exactly malfunction. I adjusted it too much and made it a lot less sensitive so when I tried to shoot and it didn't fire, I panicked and then it when off all of a sudden. :beer: