iPhone scoring apps

mbaker74

Supporter
Supporter
AIUK Saviour
With the very sad demise of x ring scoring, I need a new scoring app for iPhone.... I know a lot of them are awful, so looking for recommendations from people who use them.

i would really like arrow position plotting and group indication if possible as well as stats etc....

thanks 😊

Corax67

I use Arrownautics, have done for 4 years, really happy with it since you can have multiple profiles - winter, longbow, recurve, compound, etc - with comprehensive notes and sight marks in metric & imperial. It contains aan easily accessed vast array of imperial, metric and international rounds as well as custom rounds you can create and save (Frostbite for example).

You can can score a round with up to 4 archers on a target - ideal for a double check at club sessions or comp (don?t get caught by a judge haha) Plus all records can be emailed and printed in full colour or b&w if you like that sort of thing

It is versatile and simple to use and I love it however it doesn?t offer arrow plotting or stats

All of this costs ?9.99

My brother-in-law has recently started using iArcher which he is raving about, I think this may offer stats but not plotting - again its ?9.99 but I?ve yet to have a good look at it so cannot comment.

Karl

Corax67

Always a pleasure :)

Having spoken to my b-i-l he says that iArcher has a funky feature that tells you during the round what your classification is (Bowman, 2nd class, etc) and that updates as your score increases plus it gives the arrow average required to get to the next classification level. Not sure if that is something that might appeal but it doesn’t look like there is an option for multiple profiles within it.

Karl