Is RGSPHOTO Trying for another Fonzy?

Medoc

Ironman
Not satisfied with his now legendary forgetting to shoot an end at a tournament, I believe my mate Rich is trying for an additional Fonz (to go with his raffle ticket PB).

Not sure why? well just look at his bow setup when he replies here, no bow, no arrows but a Sureloc sight and a Beiter rod.

LOL nice one rich you made my morning in the office, maybe you are taking ZEN too far. :eye-poppi

R

rgsphoto

Medoc said:
Not satisfied with his now legendary forgetting to shoot an end at a tournament, I believe my mate Rich is trying for an additional Fonz (to go with his raffle ticket PB).

Not sure why? well just look at his bow setup when he replies here, no bow, no arrows but a Sureloc sight and a Beiter rod.

LOL nice one rich you made my morning in the office, maybe you are taking ZEN too far. :eye-poppi
:raspberry I don't need arrows, I burn holes in the 10 ring with my raffle ticket Paddington bear stare, have some morning:beer:

Max

Ah - No! We are trying to reduce clutter on the shooting line by only bringing one bow between the two of us - Rich is currently injecting his face with Lard to match my profile, so we don't have to alter the peep sight between ends. If this catches on it could make the indoor circuit a much more relaxed affair with plenty of space on the equipment line.

R

rgsphoto

Max said:
Ah - No! We are trying to reduce clutter on the shooting line by only bringing one bow between the two of us - Rich is currently injecting his face with Lard to match my profile, so we don't have to alter the peep sight between ends. If this catches on it could make the indoor circuit a much more relaxed affair with plenty of space on the equipment line.
The Lard injections come via lots of :pie: & :cake:

Archery doubles, it may catch on!

morphymick

The American
Supporter
American Shoot
AIUK Saviour
rgsphoto said:
Archery doubles, it may catch on!
And in these times of 'political correctness', the Jack & Jill may become a Max & Rich.:raspberry

Mick

Medoc

Ironman
morphymick said:
And in these times of 'political correctness', the Jack & Jill may become a Max & Rich.:raspberry

Mick

You've got it right Mick, they share cars and wait in the dark carpark, they are only ever seen together, they must be.....................Elton and David.........LOL............oop north slumming it. That would make it Jack and Jack.

R

rgsphoto

Medoc said:
You've got it right Mick, they share cars and wait in the dark carpark, they are only ever seen together, they must be.....................Elton and David.........LOL............oop north slumming it. That would make it Jack and Jack.
All this jelousy will burn you up Mark...:raspberry, I'v heard about you, Trevor, and the Lamas!

Max

Medoc said:
That is a terrible slander! I have never played the piano in my life!:wave:

Max

Little Miss Purple said:
leave the llama's out of it!! :raspberry
Right-On LMP! Llamas are Cool! - Get hold of a copy of Disney's 'Emperors New Groove' if you don't believe me. Had to put up with my kid calling me Llama face for weeks afterwards though!

R

rgsphoto

Max said:
Right-On LMP! Llamas are Cool! - Get hold of a copy of Disney's 'Emperors New Groove' if you don't believe me. Had to put up with my kid calling me Llama face for weeks afterwards though!
I can see where she is coming from there Max, or should I call you Llama face?

Max

rgsphoto said:
I can see where she is coming from there Max, or should I call you Llama face?
It's never stopped you in the past - why change the habits of a lifetime? :raspberry